How To Update Mobile Number In Aadhaar Card Online
This new UIDAI option can be of great help to you. If you also have an Aadhaar card, and the mobile number is not updated in it, you can now update your Aadhaar card mobile number online. Let us know how the Aadhaar Card can update your mobile number online. How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online Before making an online mobile update in Aadhaar Card, knowing about some rules is important. What we are going to tell you about the process right now will only work for the person making his Aadhaar card. There should be no mobile number inserted inside.
Step to update mobile number in Aadhaar card.
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration:-
- First of all, you have to go to the UIDAI official website, Click Here to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website of UIDAI, you have to go inside the section containing My Aadhaar.
- You will see a link to Order Aadhaar Reprint (Pilot Basis) within this section, and you will need to click on it.
- You now have to enter your Aadhaar card number here and choose whether or not you have a registered mobile phone.
- If you do not have a registered mobile number, you must click on the option to search in the box and pick it after changing your Aadhaar card number and capturing.
- After ticking, a box will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your mobile number which you want to update.
- An OTP will be sent to it after entering the mobile number, which you are required to enter with ENTER OTP in the column.
- Now you have to make a payment of ₹ 50 here, after online payment, you will get an agreement on which you will be able to check the status of your application.
- Aadhaar card will run at your address within 7 to 15 days; your Aadhar card will also update the mobile number that you entered online.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online Before making an online mobile update in Aadhaar Card, knowing about some rules is important. What we are going to tell you about the process right now will only work for the person making his Aadhaar card. There should be no mobile number inserted inside.
That is, only those people who will be able to update their Aadhaar card in this way, whose mobile number has not been added till now.
Note:- UIDAI has started the pilot project right now, getting a mobile number registered in Aadhaar would only work for you if the mobile number is not already registered on your Aadhar passport.
I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to like and share this article if you liked it.