Kisan Credit Card Yojana Online Apply 2020
Kisan Credit Card is a scheme of the Government of India that aims to save farmers from high-interest rates typically paid by unorganized sector money lenders. In this scheme, The repayment term is further dependent on the production or selling duration of the product for which the sum of the loan was taken. More descriptions are given below.
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan KCC Scheme|
|Introduce By||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Launched date||6th February 2020|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|CSC PM Kisan Apply||CLICK HERE|
|PM Kisan Online Apply||CLICK HERE|
Csc Pm Kcc Online Apply
- First of all, you have to go to CSC PM KCC Portal. Website: Click Here
- CSC PM KCC Portal
- Download KCC Form PM Kisan Portal
Kisan Credit Card Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All farmers who are either individuals/Joint borrowers of the land and involved in farming or allied activities
- Individuals who are owner cum cultivators
- All the Tenant farmers or Oral lessees and Share Croppers in the agricultural land
- Self Help Groups or Joint Liability Groups including tenant farmers or sharecroppers
- Farmers should be eligible for a production credit of Rs.5,000 and above, and then he/she is entitled to a KCC.
- All such farmers who are eligible for short term credit loan towards crop production or any allied activities as well as non-farm activities
- The farmers should be the residents of the bank’s operational area
Kisan Credit Card Yojana Benefit
The features and benefits of the Kisan Credit Card are:
- The interest rate can be as low as 2.00%
- Collateral free loans up to Rs. 1.60 lakh
- The crop insurance scheme is also provided to farmers
- Following Insurance coverage is provided
- Up to Rs. 50,000 against Permanent Disability and Death
- Up to Rs. 25,000 is provided against other risks
- The repayment period is based on the harvesting and marketing period of the crop for which the loan amount was taken out
- Loan amount up to Rs. 3.00 lakh can be taken out by the cardholder
- Collateral is not required on loans up to Rs. 1.60 lakh
- Farmers get the high-interest rate on the savings in their Kisan Credit Card Account
- A simple interest rate is charged as long as the user makes prompt payment. Otherwise, the compound interest rate becomes applicable
Documents Required Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- The farmer must be an Indian resident.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- For ID proof: Voter ID card / PAN card / Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving license etc.
- Address proof: Voter ID card / Aadhaar card / Driving license / Passport / etc.
I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to comment and share this article if you liked it.