How to Change | Update Photo in Aadhaar Card
How to Change / Update Photo in Aadhaar Card: We know that Aadhaar Card is one of the most important proofs of government identification, as it includes both demographics and cardholder biometrics. There can, however, be circumstances where a person may be needed to update his Aadhaar information. Aadhaar can be upgraded in two ways, one via the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) and the other.
A person may update his or her information in Aadhaar by visiting a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre. To change the picture in the Aadhar card, you can follow the steps below to
- Visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre/ Aadhaar Sewa Kendra
- Download the Aadhaar Enrolment Form from UIDAI’s website
- Fill the form with due diligence
- Submit your form to the executive and provide your biometric details
- Now the executive will take your live photograph
- You will have to provide biometrics to approve your details
- A fee of ₹ 25 + GST will have to be paid to get the details updated
- You will get an Acknowledgement slip containing the URN
- The Update Request Number (URN) can be used to check the update status
Follow the procedure below to download the updated Aadhaar Card You can download the updated Aadhaar Card online once you have processed your request to change the picture in Aadhar.
- You have to visit the UIDAI Portal to download the updated Aadhaar card
- You can choose to download a normal Aadhaar card or masked Aadhaar card
- You will also have to refresh your Aadhaar details in the mAadhaar app after the update
- Aadhaar data has to be updated in the DigiLocker app as well
I hope you have got something from these quotes. If you have liked our quotes follow us.