PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Online Registration
You can get 3,000 Rs a month if you have an Aadhaar card and a bank account. You will get Rs 3,000 as a pension under the government’s scheme, for which you need an Aadhaar card and a bank account. Piyush Goyal has revealed the PM Shram Yogi Manghan Yojana (PM SYM) in PM Modi’s final budget. The Government is starting Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
The scheme will generate monthly passion from the government for people working in the unorganized sector. The government has set conditions for the scheme that will provide 3,000 rs per month.
PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration 2019
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration for PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana 2019:-
- All the beneficiaries will have to make a visit to the CSCs with the mandatory information. Locate CSC Center Here
- Then CSC will enroll the beneficiaries and installment would get calculated on the basis of age criteria.
- The 1st installment would be deducted through CSC wallet and subscribers will have to pay in cash.
- After making a successful payment, an online Shram Yogi Pension Number would be generated. In addition, an acknowledgment cum Debit mandate will be generated for the beneficiary’s signature.
- Common Service Centers will scan and upload the signed debit mandate of beneficiaries. Then CSC will print and handover the Shram Yogi Card to beneficiaries.
- After confirmation from the bank, mandate debt would get activated along with SMS communication to the beneficiary.
To know the complete enrollment process – PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Enrollment Process and in case of any query, candidates can call on the toll-free number at 1800-2676-888.
PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Details
The candidates must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria to become eligible for PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-SYM):-
- All the beneficiaries must belong to 18 to 40 years of age.
- The income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month.
- He / She must not be an income taxpayer.
- Applicants must not be engaged in the organized sector with the membership of EPF / NPS / ESIC
- The applicant must have a savings bank account.
- He / She should possess an Aadhar number.
PM-SYM scheme 2019 aims to provide a minimum assured pension of Rs. 3,000 which will continue life long on attaining the age of 60 years. Check PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana Details PDF
On the other hand, you can contact the Central and State Governments Labor offices and LIC centers for more information. The government scheme is for people such as truckers, rickshaw pullers, construction workers, waste weavers, beedi makers, handlooms, farmworkers, cobblers, laundromats, leather workers.