If you want to withdraw three months salary from EPF account, then it will have to be applied online
People who have been affected by the coronavirus can earn money from their provident fund for 3 months on a celebrity basis. You do not need to give this money back. According to the central government, you can deduct three months of celery or 75% of your contribution. Members of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) can apply online for this.
How Do You Know If You Are Eligible?
- The first thing you need to do is go to the EPFO website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Here you scroll down to the Services tab and click on ‘For Employees’, a new page will open.
- There will be many options under ‘Services’. From that, you have to click on Member UAN / Online Service (OCS / OTP).
- Clicking here will open a new page, here you will see ‘New’ highlighted. You can click to know its details.
- Read this form individually. This will let you know whether you are eligible to withdraw as much as 3 months of celery from your PF account.
These Easy Tips Can Rescue Dwarves PF (Provident Fund)
- In order to withdraw PF, the employee must first log in to EPFO’s website at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/,
- As soon as the website opens, you have to enter the UAN and password and captcha on the right side. Then click on Sign In.
- On the page that opens, you can see the employee profile on the right side of the page. Now click on the ‘Manage’ tab and select KYC (No Your Customer) from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Services Online Services tab on the second page and you will select Form (Forms-31,19,10c and 10D) from the drop-down list.
- You can see the member’s details here. Now enter the last four digits of the bank account you want to verify and ‘yes’.
- Select the form number 31 on the next page. Then you will see ‘I want to apply for’ which you have to click on. Then click on ‘Proceed for online claim’.
There are some conditions for an online claim
- The UAN must be activated
- Your verified base should link to the UAN.
- The IFSC code should be linked to the bank account UAN.
Source / Reference Link: https://www.divyabhaskar.co.in/utility/news/if-you-want-to-withdraw-three-months-salary-from-your-epf-account-it-will-have-to-be-applied-online-127125044.html