Apply online for electricity duty exemption scheme in Gujarat on the new web portal ceiced.gujarat.gov.in, power duty exemption e-service available, electricity duty exemption applications to be processed online & approval will take 24 hours instead of 6 months with 90 days examination.
On 22 November 2019, the Government of Gujarat launched a new Power Duty Waiver Platform at ceiced.gujarat.gov.in. People can apply for Online Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme in Gujarat at this web portal. The complete list of papers, power duty exemption guidelines are available for download. Along with the Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme, the Gujarat CEICED Portal also helps people to apply online for other e-services. Such facilities include a lift & escalator application, electrical contractors, wireman & supervisor, and electrical installation certification.
- Firstly visit the official website at ceiced.gujarat.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “CEICED E-services” present on the extreme right corner of the page and click at the “Apply” link
- Afterward, the Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Apply Online page will appear as shown below
- At this page, click at “Register to Sign Up” tab to open registration form for electricity duty waiver in Gujarat as shown below
- Here candidates can enter details like name, mobile number, e-mail id, date of birth and click at “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- Finally, candidates can make a “login” button to complete the Gujarat Electricity Exemption Scheme online application process.
Gujarat government launches a web portal for online approval to electricity duty waiver application. Annually around 3.000 applications will be processed online.
Finally, if you found this Wide News helpful or informative, please share it on Facebook!