Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Application
Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Yojana is a government-funded program that provides financial support for food, clothing, and other necessities for elderly Indian people 60 years of age and older.
According to the Budget declaration, seniors over the age of 80 would now get an old age pension of Rs. 1250 per month, while seniors over the age of 60 will receive Rs. 1000. The Ph.D. students will receive a financial aid package worth Rs. 100,000. The FM indicated that 4,000 villages will also receive free Wi-Fi connections.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
|Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
|when was it started
|1 April 2019
|Elderly people above 60 years of age in Bihar
|Bihar Social Welfare Department
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2023
The Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana (MVPY) is a program in the Indian state of Bihar that aids elderly people who are in need financially. The advantages of this plan include:
- Regular pension: To assist eligible individuals in meeting their basic necessities and raising their standard of living, they would be given a regular income of INR 400 per month.
- Eligibility for the elderly: Senior persons who are 60 years of age or older, do not have a regular source of income, or are unable to support themselves financially are eligible for the program.
- Reduced poverty: The program’s goal is to give seniors a safety net while also assisting in the reduction of poverty in this population.
- Easy application process: The application process is simple and can be done online or offline.
- Better level of life: The program’s goal is to raise the state’s older people’s standard of living by giving them a consistent source of income.
- Cashless Transaction: Pension will be credited using the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) mode directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- No contribution from Beneficiary: Beneficiaries are not required to contribute in any way, therefore all qualified citizens are able to participate in the program.
Documents of Bihar Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 (Eligibility)
- Candidates should be permanent residents of Bihar state.
- The applicant’s age must be greater than 60.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2023, if you are one of the interested state recipients.
- Step 1: As a first step, the applicant should visit the Department of Social Welfare Government of Bihar’s official website. The homepage will be displayed now.
- Step 2: Choose ‘Register for the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme’ on the homepage.
- Step 3: After that, use Aadhar to confirm the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme. To do this, you must choose every option in the form, including the district.
- Step 4:This next step is to choose the option ‘Validate Aadhaar.’ After Aadhaar has been validated, click the continue button now.
- Step 5: On the current page, find the registration form where you have to include all the details requested like your name, address, bank account information, etc.
- Step 6: Finally after filling out all the fields, click the submit button. Your registration will be finished after you click ‘Submit.’
How to See Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana Beneficiary Status
- Step 1: Check out the Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana’s official website. After you access the official website, the homepage will be displayed.
- Step 2: On the homepage, find the Beneficiary Status option and select the option.
- Step 3: On this new page, choose the Search button after selecting the Search Type and enter the Beneficiary ID and other information.
- Step 4: The beneficiary status will now be displayed.